- Decisions are made based on speed of relevance and clarity. Arm your leaders with the most powerful information.
- CodeMettle takes the uncertainty out of mission setup, capacity, and SLA mission scores; guiding operators through intuitive workflows that intelligently select available assets that support mission requirements.
- Sub-optimal options are eliminated, allowing multi-level collaboration in DIL environments to share mission information between network operators at the NOC to the tactical edge.
- The military network is complex, fragile, and often under adverse conditions. Military network planners must support missions with speed and precision, even in austere conditions.
- It’s imperative that network planning scales at echelon with the mission and purpose. Existing solutions do not offer end-to-end interoperable planning capability.
- The planning platform translates network design and resource information into configuration files that load and activate devices, services, applications, and other network items.
- Military communications are complex and require a mixture of superior equipment, standards, technologies, transports, and protocols.
- CodeMettle gives users a simple yet elegant software solution enabling operation of remote nodes, both at-the-halt and on-the-move. Operators orchestrate all physical and virtual infrastructure elements of the node-all through a single pane of glass.
- Local users can connect, enable services, and remediate network issues – all while disconnected from the network.
- The UI is inviting, with simple workflows and dashboards designed for the general-purpose user and experts alike.
- Enhance node management with added capability. Input, track, and manage personnel and logistics data supporting specific nodes.
- Give leaders the optimal way to deploy nodes across the network with better mission context.
- Adjust the network in real-time to significant activities (SIGACT) such as outages, security breaches, and high profile events without loss or disruption to missions and network efficiency.
- Track planned or unplanned events in accordance with Commanders’ Critical Information Requirements (CCIR) and Priority Intelligence Requirements (PIR).
want to learn more?
Schedule a demo with us and we’ll work with you to determine the best solution for your network needs.